SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Just to say Thank you for a great service!
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 28 October 2013 17:40:51
Having evaluated several IPv6 tunnel brokers, I have settled on SixXS as my clear favourite and have been using the service for over a year. I have never lost my tunnel connection and the bandwidth is very competitive. I am very impressed with SixXS level of technical information and the way it's presented. So, just to say "Well done chaps!" and thank you. Ian Gillingham Oxfordshire UK
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 28 October 2013 17:51:07
Thanks, that is always great to hear. Don't forget though that even though we provide the SixXS service (approvals, code etc), the ISPs are also responsible for making it possible by providing the PoP (hardware, power, colocation, network and thus the throughput and stability; and that might also influence connectivity quite a bit). Thus don't forget to thank them.
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 06 December 2013 00:10:12
I'd just like to add my thanks too. I've disabled my static tunnel after 476 days as I've now moved to an ISP with native IPv6 - aasip.net.uk
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 04 February 2015 01:45:06
yes, thank you for the service. ooooh, native IPv6, that would be nice. My ISP has vowed to not look at IPv6 for a few years. I could move on, but the only other offering in my area is 256k speeds. Looks like I might be stuck on a tunnel for a while.
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 26 May 2016 21:47:31
I also want to thank you so much because of the stable service for many years - you guys are really doing a good job. your ipv6-service does ease so many things in the 'modern world' and i also think that you provide a service which shouldnt be stopped. by using sixxs i get a stable fixed subnet which many isps are not able to deliver. also the dns-delegation works like a charm and i've never seen any comparable service by any vps/root-provider. Thank you and keep up the good work!
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Friday, 27 May 2016 05:51:36
You are specifying features of an Internet connection that you should be asking for from your ISP, the one you are paying for connectvity. You can get those features, but you will have to pay for them. SixXS is about IPv6 Deployment. IPv6 Tunnelling is a IPv6 Transition technique. At one point there will not be such a free service anymore. Hence, call your ISP, as the freebies will stop at one point: the IPv6 transition will be over.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker